Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking for a few good Snow-Panicked People for Good Morning America

Got interviewed by GOOD MORNING AMERICA yesterday. The munchkin and I were sledding down the steep slope at Ft. Reno, down the street from American University. The reporter obviously wanted me to be panicked about the upcoming "snowpocalypse" tonight with another 2 feet. They had a particular narrative they wanted people to support. "What are you going to do with your son while school's out?," he asked. "You're not worried about keeping him busy?" I said he wants to play in the snow so problem solved. Obviously, my comments did not support the meta-narrative being spun by the reporter (and hence I did not make the final cut although another Zuber did just fine).

Panic People, Two Feet of Snow is GOING TO CRUSH YOU!!!

At least that's what they wanted to hear.

You can see from this video who's the photogenic one in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment